Welcome to first-year students to the University of Saskatchewan College of Medicine! Please familiarize yourself with the materials below before orientation.
- UGME Welcome Memo
- Student Medical Society of Saskatchewan (SMSS) Welcome Letter
- Canadian Federation of Medical Students (CFMS) Welcome Letter
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)/Saskatchewan Medical Association (SMA) Welcome Letter
- Making the Links: Certificate in Global Health
All first-year students must complete the following forms and submitted under MEDC 111 on Canvas by Thursday, August 3, 2023. You will have access to Canvas once you are registered in your courses (Registration Window):
- Work Based Learning Consent and Agreement (WCB) — Note: this form is not a USask form, so is not fillable. Please print off, fill, scan and return.
- Student I.D. Hospital Badges
- Release of Information Consent Form
- Consent to Record
- Student Photo Consent Form
- Consent to Record Audio Visual Recording Consent, CLRC
Learning experiences for Fall 2022 will be happening virtually for most courses. You can learn more about what to expect, and what courses will be delivered in person in the document below:
CPSS License Application
The following forms must be filled out and returned to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CPSS) in order to receive your educational license. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the CPSS office at email@example.com or call 306-244-7355.