Welcome to first-year students to the University of Saskatchewan College of Medicine! Please familiarize yourself with the materials below before orientation.
All first-year students must complete the following forms and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by orientation:
- Work Based Learning Consent and Agreement (WCB) — Note: this form is not a USask form, so is not fillable. Please print off, fill, scan and return.
- Student I.D. Hospital Badges
- Release of Information Consent Form
- Consent to Record
- Student Photo Consent Form
- Consent to Record Audio Visual Recording Consent, CLRC
Learning experiences for Fall 2021 will be happening virtually for most courses. You can learn more about what to expect, and what courses will be delivered in person in the document below:
CPSS License Application
The following forms must be filled out and returned to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CPSS) in order to receive your educational license. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the CPSS office at email@example.com or call 306-244-7355.