Alumni Association Membership
Join the College of Medicine Alumni Association and become an active member of a network that fosters connection among alumni, students and the college.
Alumni association membership supports a variety of activities including:
• Subsidizes the annual Highlights in Medicine conference and reunion
• Supports the Honorary Alumni Lecture at Highlights
• Funds the Spirit of the Class and Spirit of the College awards
• Sponsors a variety of student-run activities and fundraisers
• Operations and administrative support for the Alumni Association
To purchase your membership, please call 306-966-8864 or complete the membership form below. Please contact the Advancement Office for payment and to submit the form.
When you renew your annual membership or choose to become a lifetime member, your fees support the many activities and programs for you and your fellow alumni, and current College of Medicine students.
- Annual membership $100
- Lifetime membership $750
Please note: a membership is required to register for the annual Highlights in Medicine alumni reunion and conference.
To purchase a membership online:
- Click on the College of Medicine Alumni Association membership form below (a new window will open).
- Fill out the form and hit submit.
- Go to https://donate.usask.ca/online/medicine.php
- Select the amount in fees for the membership you are purchasing: $100 for annual membership or $750 for lifetime Membership
- Under "My gift is designated to" select the membership type you purchasing: annual membership or lifetime membership
- Fill out the the form. Hit continue.
- The second page prompts you for personal information and payment details.
Note: Upon completion of your membership purchase, you will be mailed a general receipt (not eligible as a taxable benefit).
Alumni Association Board
The Alumni Association Board is a group of alumni volunteers that works with the College of Medicine to keep alumni engaged with the college and the university.