Dr. Dungavell works in the Student Wellness Centre on campus at University of Saskatchewan, OUTSaskatoon providing LGBT safe care, the Operational Stress Injury Clinic, and fly-in and remote psychiatric services to La Loche, La Ronge and the Athabasca Health Region in Northern Saskatchewan.
Dr. Dungavell was a 2018 winner of the CBC's Future 40 under 40.
Courses & Lectures:
- Supportive Psychotherapy (PGY-1)
- Normal Development and the Introduction to Basic Interview Skills courses (PGY-2)
- Lectures on Grief and on Gender and Sexuality (PGY-3 & 4)
- Gender Dysphoria (Child Psychiatry PGY-6)
- Introduction to psychiatry course (La Ronge Family Medicine Residents)
- Young adult mental health
- Gender and sexual orientation
- Psychotherapy and PTSD treatment