Dr. Patricia Blakley is also the Medical Director at the Kinsmen Children's Centre (KCC), also known as the Alvin Buckwold Early Childhood Development Program. KCC offers diagnostic and treatment services to children, youth, and their families.
- Clinical Teratology
- Developmental Pediatrics
1. R.D. Hood, C.G. Rousseaux and P.M. Blakley, 2002. Embryo and Fetus. In W.M. Haschek, C.G. Rousseaux and M.A. Wallig (eds.), Handbook of Toxicologic Pathology, Chapter 44, 895-936, 2nd Edition New York: Academic Press.
2. C.G. Rousseaux and P.M. Blakley, 1989. Fetal Toxicologic Pathology. In W.M. Haschek and C.G. Rousseaux (eds.), Fundamentals of Toxicologic Pathology, Chapter 25, 937-982. New York: Academic Press.
3. P.M. Blakley, 1988. Experimental Teratology of Ethanol. In H. Kalter (ed.), Issues and Reviews in Teratology, 4, 237-282. Plenum, New York.
4. P. Blakley, D.N. Louis, M.P. Short and M. MacCollin, 2001. A clinical study of patients with multiple isolated neurofibromas. Journal of Medical Genetics, 38, 485-488.
5. B.V. Habbick, P.M. Blakley, C.S. Houston, R.E. Snyder, A. Senthilselvan, J.L. Nanson, 1998. Bone Age and Growth in Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research,22, 1312-1316.
6. P.M. Blakley, L.B. Holmes, R.E. Casey, 1999. Microcephaly-Micromelia Syndrome in the Cree Indians of Northern Saskatchewan. American Journal of Human Genetics, 65, A143.
7. M. MacCollin, P. Blakley, D. Louis, H. Mankin, M.P. Short, 1999. A clinical study of patients with isolated multiple neurofibromas. American Journal of Human Genetics, 65, A333.
8. P.M. Blakley, R.M. Hoar, L.B. Holmes, 1997. Prenatal counseling for “anatomic variants” detected by sonography. American Journal of Human Genetics, 61, A376.