- Molecular classification of endometrial tumours
- Quality assurance in laboratory medicine
About Dr. Mary KinlochEducation
2014 – 15: Gynecologic pathology fellowship, Vancouver General Hospital
2008 – 14: General pathology residency, University of Saskatchewan
2003 – 08: Medical degree, University College Dublin
1998 – 02: Bachelor of Science (honours), University of Saskatchewan
2015 – present: Anatomic Pathologist, Saskatoon Health Region
2014 – 2014: Anatomic pathologist, Saskatoon Health Region
2014 – 2014: Anatomic pathologist, Regina Q’uapelle Health Region
- Hoang L, Kinloch M, Grondin K, Lee CH, Ewanowich C, Kobel M, Huntsman D, McAlpine J, Soslow R, Gilks B. Inter-observer Variability in Endometrial Carcinomas grouped by the TCGA molecular classification. In press. Presented at USCAP 2016
- Bakhsh S, Kinloch M, Hoang LN, Soslow RA, Köbel M, Lee CH, McAlpine JN, McConechy MK, Gilks CB. Histopathological features of endometrial carcinomas associated with POLE mutations: implications for decisions about adjuvant therapy. Histopathology. 2016 May;68(6):916-24.
- Canada Association of Pathology – presentation Special Interest Group of Gynecology Pathology – POLE-mutated Endometrial Cancers: Moving toward a molecular classification
- European congress of pathology - platform Histopathological features of endometrial carcinomas associated with POLE mutations: implications for decisions about adjuvant therapy.
- von Maltzahn M, Kinloch M, Truchan M, Taylor-Gjevre RM. Vasculitic adnexal involvement in eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Churg-Strauss angiitis). J Clin Rheumatol. 2014 Sep;20(6)
- Saxena A, Desanghere L, Thoma B, Raasekaran S, Kinloch M, Stauffer A. Developing Competent Leaders: Insights from Chief Residents on Leadership Challenges and Strategies for Success. Journal of Health Administration Education, Volume 31, Number 2, Spring 2014, pp. 135-145(11)
- Canada Association of Pathology – Poster. Kinloch M, Rees H, Genest S, Magee JF. Audit of Anatomic Pathology Internal Consultations Before and After Caseload Redistribution
- Groot G, Rees H, Pahwa P, Kanagaratnam S, Kinloch M. Predicting local recurrence following breast-conserving therapy for early stage breast cancer: the significance of a narrow (≤ 2 mm) surgical resection margin. J Surg Oncol. 2011 Mar 1;103(3):212-6.
- Canada Association of Pathology – Poster. Kinloch M. Wilde B. Metastatic CK-7 negative invasive lobular carcinoma of the Breast in an obese, genotypic male. Abstract p716 CLMC June 2011