- Breast pathology
- Workload Studies
- Quality Assurance
- Global Health
About Dr. Henrike Rees
What are your current projects?
Ongoing assessment of quality indicators in breast pathology and workload / general quality assurance
What are possible projects that you are interested in pursuing?
1. Assessment of local experience with core biopsies of axillary nodes in breast health centre
- correlation of biopsy results with sentinel node or axillary dissection results
- are histologic changes seen in excisional specimen?
2. Review of biopsies done in patients who had breast MRI detected abnormalities targeted for biopsy
- Results of findings
- Correlation of imaging with pathology findings
3. Review of local experience with excision of papillary lesions diagnosed on core biopsy
4. Review of use of standardized reporting format when reporting invasive breast cases
How should/can a trainee contact you to inquire regarding research?
By Email or Phone