Dr. Eswedi is a hematologist and assistant professor in the College of Medicine at the University of Saskatchewan. He obtained his medical degree from Tripoli university, college of Medicine, Libya. He completed training in Internal Medicine and Hematology in the UK. He worked as a consultant hematologist in the UK until moving to Canada in September 2017 where he has been practicing as a hematologist with the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency to date. Dr. Eswedi practices both benign and malignant Hematology.
- Infusion of rituximab over 90 minutes on an out-patient basis is safe and improves resource utilization. MR El-Agnaf, C McCoy, YLOng, A Eswedi, B Black, KM Ramadan (2007). Leukemia and Lymphoma, 48(9): 1876-1877.
- Thalidomide induced Phrenic Nerve Paralysis. Eswedi A, Burnside P, & Morris TCM (2010). Leukemia & Lymphoma, 51(2): 342-344.
- Schnitzler syndrome: a case report of successful treatment using the anti‐CD20 monoclonal antibody rituximab. Ramadan K, Eswedi A & El-Agnaf M (2007). British Journal of Dermatology, 156(5): 1072-1074.
- Ruxolitinib in Myelofibrosis; the Northern Ireland experience. A Daly, J Russell, C Arnold, M Bowers, K Boyd, R Cuthbert, M El-Agnaf, P Elder, H Eswedi, D Finnegan, J Hamilton, D Hull, S McCloskey, C McConville, F McNicholl, Y-L Ong, P Windrum, M-F McMullin. British Journal of Hematology, 2018. Conference publication.
- A retrospective analysis of correction studies in all patients with a prolonged activated partial thromboplastin time within the Belfast health and social care trust over a 3 year period. S Lawless, G Benson, H Eswedi, M Mohsin, A Morris, B Merron, A Niblock, R Brockbank, C McCauley, C Bradford, C McConville, M Bridgham. British Journal of Hematology, 2016. Conference publication.
- A retrospective look at the out of hours requests for routine coagulation screens. A Eswedi, G Benson. British Journal of Hematology, 2009. Conference publication.
- V617F JAK2 mutation is associated with thrombo-embolic events in primary thrombocythaemia. A Eswedi, M El-Agnaf, Y Ong. British Journal of Hematology, 2009. Conference publication.
- Presentation and survival of multiple myeloma patients: Six year survey in a district general hospital. A Eswedi, R Deore, M Bowers, YL Ong, C Mccoy, M El-Agnaf. Haematologica, 2007. Conference publication.
- Yield from investigating iron deficiency anaemia in the under 45s. F Shameem, J Kigozi, A Eswedi, C Fraser, AJ Makin, JM Hebden. Gut Journal, 2004. Conference publication.