- Quality Improvement
- Cognitive Biases in Health Care Decision-Making
- Equity in Health Care
- Leis B, Weatherald J, Basran R, De Villiers J. Pulmonary Embolism: the Value of the Angiographic Diagnosis. Canadian Journal of Cardiology. 2019 July; 35(7), 940.
- Corresponding editorial written by Drs. Chandy & Channick (819-820) in same issue of CJC.
- Leis B, Frost A, Bryce R, Lyon AW, Coverett K. Altering standard admission order sets to promote clinical laboratory stewardship. BMJ Quality Saf. Epub ahead of print: [May 9th, 2019]. Doi: 10.1136/bmjqs-2018-008995.
- Corresponding BMJ Q&S blog authored by Joel Boggan: https://blogs.bmj.com/qualitysafety/2019/08/19/unit-culture-testing-frequency-and-simple-interventions-more-than-meets-the-eye-test/
- Leis B, Booker J, Dehghani P. Support for Use of PFO in Selected Cases to Access the Left Atrium During LAA Device Implantation. EP Lab Digest. 2019 Feb; 19(3): 23-24.
- Leis B, Frost A, Bryce R, Coverett K. Standard admission order sets promote ordering of unnecessary investigations: a quasi-randomised evaluation in a simulated setting. BMJ Quality Saf. 2017 Nov; 26(11):938-940.