- MBChB - 2000 - University of Pretoria, South Africa
- FRCSC - 2011 - University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Assessment of Patient satisfaction with the Day Surgery program at the Royal University Hospital. 19 June 2010 -- Podium presenter at COA. 16 October 2009 - Kirkaldy-Willis award
- Assessment of Patient satisfaction with the day surgery program at Royal University Hospital - follow-up study demonstrating the benefit of the introduction of an information pamphlet.
- Periprosthetic Fractures of the femur associated with hip replacement. The Adult hip 3rd edition, Chapter 88.
- Ischaemic Preconditioning in Total knee arthroplasty: A Randomized Controlled Trial; Recent Advances in Arthroplasty, ISSN:2576-6717
- Field testing the Unified Classification System for periprosthetic fractures of the femur, tibia and patella in association with knee replacement. BJJ, vol 96-B, No12, December 2014
- Comprehensive review of current constraining devices in total hip arthroplasty. JAAOS, July 15,2018,vol 26, no 14
- Controversial topics in Total knee arthroplasty: A Five year update part one – Accepted by JAAOS Global for publication
- Controversial topics in Total knee arthroplasty: A Five year update part two – Accepted by JAAOS Global for publication
- AAOS webinar – Discussion regarding current constraining devices in total hip arthroplasty: JAAOS Plus; 17 th July 2018.