- Inflammatory Arthritis and Comorbidity
- Rheumatology Disease Epidemiology and Health Services Access
- Medical Education
About Dr. Bindu Nair
Dr. Bindu Nair is a Professor of Medicine and member of the Division of Rheumatology in the Department of Medicine.
Dr. Nair is involved in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education, research, administration and clinical care of patients with rheumatic diseases.
- MD, University of Saskatchewan
- MSc Clinical Epidemiology and Health Care Research, University of Toronto
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Saskatchewan
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (Internal Medicine)
- Rheumatology Fellowship, University of Toronto
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (Rheumatology)
- Adjunct Scientist, Health Quality Council of Saskatchewan
- Professor of Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Saskatchewan