Dr. Gill White oversees educational programming at the College of Medicine’s Regina campus as the Associate Dean.
A Usask alumnus, he is part of the primary healthcare team at Four Directions Community Clinic in Regina.
Dr. White has been the Associate Dean at Regina campus since 2005 and his previous leadership roles include the Executive Director of Primary Health for the Saskatchewan Ministry of Health (2002-2005), Head of the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Saskatchewan (1996-2002).
- Teaching in Family Medicine with a focus on clinical and communication skills
- MD – University of Saskatchewan
- Residency in Family Medicine – University of Saskatchewan
- Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP)
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Canadian Medical Association
- Saskatchewan Medical Association
- Regina Regional Medical Staff Association