About Dr. Patrick (Rick) Gore Hickman
Dr. Gore-Hickman was raised in Saskatchewan, is a University of Saskatchewan graduate and took his specialty training at both the University of Alberta and the University of British Columbia. He has practiced all areas of General Otolaryngology since 1985 with numerous remote clinics as well as a main base at St. Paul's Hospital in Saskatoon, SK. He has held many administrative and committee roles within the Saskatchewan Medical Association and at the various hospitals. He is interested in research areas involving General Otolaryngology.
- Residency - Otolaryngology, 1985, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Doctor in Medicine, 1980, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons - Otolaryngology, 1985, University of British Columbia, Vancouver Canada
- American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 1985, Houston, Texas, USA
- Suryavanshi P, Parameswaran S, Gore-Hickman P, Murphy R, Sharma A. (2019). Randomized Double-blind Comparison of Treatment Modalities for Ankyloglossia: Laser-assisted lingual frenectomy vs. cold steel frenectomy. CSOHNS 2019, Edmonton, Canada, Canada
- Bajaj, G; Shrivastav, A; Ezzat, W; Spafford, PD; Gore-Hickman, R; Sharma, RK; Copete, MA. (2004). N-myristoyltransferase activity in Oral Carcinomas. Journal of Oral Pathology and Medicine. The 12th International Congress of the IAOP, Madrid, Spain . John Wiley & Sons Ltd, United States