- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Liver Pathology
- Herath C, Alghanem M, Al Judaibi M, Marotta P, Chakrabarti S. Loss of IgG4 expression is associated with recurrence of primary sclerosing cholangitis. [Poster Presentation at Annual Canadian Association of Pathologists Meeting, Montreal, 2015]
- Herath C, Dallas K, Friesen L. Pre Transfusion Testing- Are We Wasting Time? [Poster presentation at annual Transfusion Medicine Conference, Edmonton June 2013]
- Herath C, Benoit J. A Retrospective Study of “Low Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion, Cannot Exclude High-Grade Intraepithelial Lesion (LSIL-H)” with Cytohistologic Correlation. [Poster presentation at Annual Canadian Association of Pathologists, Calgary July 2012]
- El Demellawy D, Herath C, Khalil M, Nasr A, Moussa B. Fibromatosis of the male breast with concurrent florid-type gynecomastia: Report of a case and review of literature. Pathol Res Pract. 2011 May 15; 207(5):306-9. Epub 2011 Apr 20.
- El Demellawy D, O’Grady M, Nasr A, Herath C, Alowami S. Intranodal branchial cleft cyst: A diagnostic pitfall [Poster presentation at Canadian association of Pathologists meeting, Vancouver, BC 2011]
- Herath C, Ratnatunge NV, Waduge R, Ratnayake P, Ratnatunge CN, Ramadasa S.A Comparative Histopathological and immunohistochemical study of cutaneous leishmanisis and leprosy. Ceylon Med J. 2010 Dec; 55(4):106-11.
- El Demellawy D, Hearth C, Truong F, Alowami S. Localized early mesenteric Castleman's disease presenting as recurrent intestinal obstruction: a case report. Diagnostic Pathology, 2009 Dec 4:42.
- Selzner N, Adeyi O, Lilly L, Herath C, Gurram K, Therapondos G, Kashfi A, McGilvray I, Greig P, Cattral M, Selzner M, Guindi M, Grant D, Gary Levy D, Renner E. Successful Antiviral Therapy for Recurrent Hepatitis C after Liver Transplantation Stops Progression of Fibrosis [Poster presentation at American Transplant Congress in Toronto June 2008].
- Herath C, Chetty R. Epstein-Barr Virus Associated Lymphoepitheloima Like Gastric Carcinoma. Archives of Pathology and Laboratory medicine, 2008 April 132(4):706-9.
- Nandasena A, Mathiewathany M, Ratnatunge N, Herath C. The Outcome of Kasai Portoenterostomy in Biliary Atresia. [Poster presentation at Annual Academic Sessions of College of Surgeons of Sri Lanka, August 2006].
- Herath C, Ratnatunge NV, Waduge R, Ratnayake P, Ramadasa S. A Clinicopthological Study of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis. [Platform presentation at 27th Annual Academic Sessions of the Kandy Society of Medicine- Sri Lanka, February 2005].