- I completed Medical School at U. of Alberta in 1987. I also completed a BSc in Electrical Engineering at U of A in 1979 and MSc in Electrical Engineering in 1982 at U of A.
- I did a year as a Rotating Intern at General Hospital Edmonton in 1987 – 1988. My second year of Residency was at University of Alberta Hospital in 1988 – 1989.
- From 1989 – 1990 I worked as a Family Physician in Edmonton. I was a Clinical Associate at the Cross Cancer Institute and also worked at a Walk in Clinic.
- The completion of my Radiation Oncology Residency was from 1990 – 1993 at the Cross Cancer Institute. I received my specialist certificate FRCP in Radiation Oncology in June 1993.
- I started on staff at the Saskatoon Cancer as a Radiation Oncologist in Aug 1993. At this time they are only four Radiation Oncologists. (Presently there are nine Radiation Oncologists at the Saskatoon Cancer Center.)
- I have been a member of ASTRO American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology since 1996 and previously was a member of CARO Canadian Association of Radiation Oncology.