Policy in effect up until March 14, 2020. Due to Covid-19, there have been modifications, please refer to new posted policies on our website in effect until further advisement.
Food and Drink
- Food is not permitted in any classrooms/labs unless it is a special event approved by the School of Rehabilitation Science. Please email any requests to Brenda Pollock
- Food may be consumed in any of the public areas outside the School’s main doors. Please ensure you clean up the space before leaving.
- Drinks with lids are permitted in the classrooms/labs.
Hygiene of Classroom Furnishings/Equipment
- Treatment tables or mats must be wiped down with the cleaning product provided after each use
- At the end of each class, pillows should be stacked neatly in the storage cabinets provided (with pillow cases removed).
- All linen must be placed in a laundry hamper after each use. Do not overfill the hampers. If the hamper is full – remove the filled bag and replace with a new one.
- Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitizer is expected
- All rooms (including storage) must be left tidy (put equipment away, push chairs under tables etc.) and ready for the next class