There are many options for leadership development through courses and conferences, graduate programs and seminars.
For Educational Leaders:
- CLIME is a course offered every 2 years for those interested in medical education leadership positions such as the PG Director role.
- Courses/conferences through Harvard Macy, etc.
- Resources/books/ articles
- Online modules - explore this link Sanokondu
- Adaptive Leadership For The New MedED: The one hour read by International Clinician Educators Blog
- GEA Activity Report: Medical Education Updates
- Academic Leaders - https://cfd.utoronto.ca/academic/resources
- McGill Faculty Development Office - Leadership - https://mcgill.ca/medicinefacdev/resources/leadership
For Clinical Leaders:
Creating rapid learning health organizations: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/info/Page6338.aspx
The CMA/SMA in-house PLI (Physician Leadership Institute) courses are available to help SK physicians to strengthen leadership skills. Contact Delilah Dueck at email@example.com http://www.sma.sk.ca/programs/61/physician-leadership-institute-pli.html
Canadian Society of Physician Leaders: https://physicianleaders.ca/
The Indigenous Physicians of Canada link is http://ipac-amic.org/.
The Truth and Reconciliation
Why is this important? Need help? Want to learn more? How can I build on this?
Commit to a change/ self reflection/ your learning plan/ get your study credits/ link learning to practice/QI
Rate this page/ Help us improve: What doesn’t work?/ What’s missing?