Mentorship & Coaching
Read more about our award-winning faculty here.
Consider applying for the following faculty awards:
- The University of Saskatchewan has a number of faculty teaching awards, as well as funding for projects related to curriculum innovation, experiential learning, scholarship of teaching and learning, open educational resources, and course innovation communities. This website also contains information on how to apply for national and international teaching awards.
- Canadian Medical Association — deadline for nominations is November 30.
- Resident Doctors of Canada — deadline for nominations is the January 30.
- Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada — nominations are open from July 1 – September 30.
- CaRMS — deadline for nominations is in September, annually.
- Medical Council of Canada — deadline for nominations is May 1.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
The Royal College also provides research grants and professional development funding.
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) — deadline for nominations is in May, annually.
- The CFPC also provides research grants and professional development funding.
- Saskatchewan chapter awards.
- Saskatchewan Medical Association – deadline for nominations is February, annually
- Canadian Association for Medical Education
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan – deadline September 30, annually.
Faculty Development Website Survey
Click the link below to complete a short survey that will assist us in continuous improvement of our website. We sincerely appreciate your feedback here.